Hello Poco Fans, we share a best worked and Stable Gcam 7.3 for Poco F1 for download Apk – Gcam for Poco F1. This is a Stable Gcam apk For this Poco F1 phone by Xiaomi. These are download links to download and install this recommended google Camera app for Poco F1.
Pocophone F1 Come with Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm) CPU. that can run Gcam apk without or with some problems. all features maybe will not work well.
before we starting, there is an overview of Poco F1 specs.
Pocophone F1 Device Overview
The Poco F1 features a 6.18 inches IPS LCD with a FHD+ resolution. Underneath the Poco F1, it sports the Snapdragon 845 SoC. It is built on the 10nm process. To the GPU side, it sports the Adreno 630 GPU.
Coming to the memory side, it sports 6GB and 8GB of RAM and 64GB or 128GB or 256GB of internal storage. Further, this onboard storage is also expandable via the micro SD card. The device runs on the Android 8.1 upgradable to Android 9 pie with MIUI 11.
Coming to the optics, the Poco F1 sports a Dual rear camera setup, In the front, the device comes with a Single Selfie Camera.
Poco F1 MAIN CAMERA SELFIE CAMERA 12 MP – f/1.9 (wide)
5 MP – f/2.0 (depth)
20 MP – f/2.0
The Poco F1 packs a 4,000 mAh non-removable battery that charges over the Type-C USB port. The device is available in Four color options, which are in the Graphite Black, Steel Blue, Rosso Red, Armored Edition with Kevlar.
Finally coming to the pricing, it starts at 230 Dollar
Download Pocophone F1 Google Camera
You Can Download and Install Gcam For Poco F1.
- Poco F1 Gcam 7.3.018 by San1ty’s Sv10.4:
- Poco F1 Gcam Mod by San1ty’s:
Poco F1 XML Config file
How To Install Config File For Poco F1?
- Download and install Google Camera “GCam” Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder, creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Poco F1 Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
Then force stop the gcam app and relaunch it. To do this, go to Setting > Apps > Choose Google Camera Mod > Click on Force Stop. And Re launch the Google camera app.
Note: All GCam Apps, Moded by a developers, so will have to say we should thank to celsoazevedo all the developers who made the Google Camera app work with most of other Android phones of different companies.
Steps to install Google Camera on Poco F1
The GCam APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and open it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. [If already enabled, skip to the installation] In order to this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it.
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open and use it. Enjoy!
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, then enable the Camera2api by using build.prop
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your Wiko View 3 Pro handset. In case, if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write down in the comments below.
Thanks For Reading Our “Google Camera For Poco F1” Topic, if it help you Please Share it with your friends. See You Next Article.