Xiaomi launch recently in many country like India theirs last entry-level smartphone. it’s Redmi 10 Prime. the phone that’s come with MTK Helio G88 processor and Quad cameras, So we found the best stable version of Gcam app that work great on the 10 Prime phone by Redmi. you can download and install Google Camera For Redmi 10 Prime using links below.
GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.0.apk is best compatible GCAM version APK from Wichaya Dev that’s works without any problems in the last Android 11 on Redmi 10 Prime. We also attached a set of Config file “Settings” to get the best shots.
As usual, before starting, let’s take a look at Redmi 10 Prime specs and features.
Redmi 10 Prime Device Overview
First of all, the Redmi 10 Prime features a 6.5″ inches IPS LCD display with a FHD+ resolution. Underneath the R10 Prime by Xiaomi, it sports the MediaTek Helio G88 CPU which can run Google Camera app. It is built on the 12 nm process. To the GPU side, it sports the Mali-G52 MC2 GPU.
After that Coming to the memory side, it sports 4GB or 6GB of RAM, and 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. Further, this onboard storage can expandable via external memory card. the phone runs on the last MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11.
Another key point: the back side, Redmi 10 Prime sports a Quad rear camera, In front, the device comes with a Single Selfie Camera in the front.
|Redmi 10 Prime||REAR CAMERAs||SELFIE CAMERA|
|50 MP f/1.8 (wide)|
8 MP f/2.2 120˚ (ultrawide)
2 MP f/2.4 (depth)
2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
|8 MP – f/2.2|
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime packs a 6000 mAh non-removable big battery that charges over the Type-C 2.0 USB port, Also support 18W fast charging. The device is available in Three color options, which are the Astral White, Bifrost Blue and the Phantom Black.
Finally coming to the pricing, it starts at about 150$.
How to Install Google Camera On Redmi 10 Prime
To install Gcam App on your Redmi 10 Prime device fallow this instructions:
- First Uninstall any Camera App [Gcam] that’s installed on your smartphone.
- Secondly, Download the Google Camera APK file from links below.
- Then Install the GCam Apk file on your R10 Prime.
- Allow install from unknown sources if it is required.
- Open the app, and allow needed app permissions.
- That is all, Enjoy.
How to Install Google Camera Config file
You want to add some settings to improve the quality of your Y12 pictures? Follow the following steps:
See Full Article: How To Create, Save & Load XML Config File On Google Camera
Without delay, let’s move on to the important point.
Download Google Camera For Redmi 10 Prime
Here’s link to download the last Gcam 8.1 for your Redmi 10 Prime device.
- GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.0.apk [Recommended]
Version: Gcam 8.1
File Size: 70.72 MB
GCam For R10Prime: What’s Working?
- HDR+ Enhanced
- Portrait Mode
- Night Sight
- Astrophotography Mode
- Selfie Mode
- And More
GCam For R10Prime: What’s Not Working?
- Nothing Reported (Add a comment bellow)
Note: If having issues with 3rd party galleries, use Google Photos for now.
Alternative Google Camera For Redmi 10 Prime
Similarly you can download an alternative GCam for Redmi 10 Prime [Version 8.3] by MSG in the link below.
Dev: cstark27, johngalt1, Urnyx05
Version: based on GCam 8.1.008
File Size: 69.86 MB
Download Config File For Redmi 10 Prime
However! After you install Google Camera APK, u will need some xml file settings for you Wichaya Gcam to take a clearly and wonderful pictures? download it from the link bellow from Gcamator.com
- AUX support with adjustable number of aux buttons
- Manual set camera ID, Google ID (Thanks Arnova8G2), button AUX name and camera array
- Sabre option with merge method
- Improved camera ids detection with automatically set aux name compare to my previous Google Camera 7.3 (Thanks Arnova8G2)
- Noise model, a few options in ram patcher, stream config with reworked menu (Thanks Arnova8G2, Savitar)
- AWB option with toggle on and off in dropdown menu (Default is Pixel 5 AWB)
- HDR+ models for front and back camera selection
- Pixel Binning for supported device (Thanks Arnova8G2)
- HDR+ option for portrait mode (Thanks Abhi Shake)
- Added HDR+ Enhanced frames, Shasta factor
- Astro Max Exposure Time (Thanks BSG)
- Added developer settings (Thanks Arnova8G2)
- Lens shading map for Exynos devices and OnePlus 5/5T (Thanks Arnova8G2)
- Sun bug fix for OnePlus (Thanks Arnova8G2)
- Noise model (Thanks Arnova8G2, Savitar)
- Forced astro mode when switch to auto
- Disabled portrait zoom for front and back camera
- And more
Also, if you facing any problems with this download links or installation problems, please leave a comment below with a clear explanation about the issue.
More GCAMs For Redmi Devices
In conclusion, I hope you successfully downloaded and installed google camera Apk on your smartphone.
Generally Wichaya Google Camera app work also with the most of Redmi Android phones, Same thing with your Redmi 10 Prime.
Finally, If You have an other last GCam 8.1 for Redmi 10 Prime by Xiaomi? sent it to us using this Forum, and we’ll add it to this Article.