Redmi 9C is one of top famous devices launched by Xiaomi, it’s a entry-level smartphone. the phone come with MediaTek Helio G35 processor and Triple cameras, if you are locking for Google Camera For Redmi 9C by Xiaomi. you are in the right article, because we found the best and stable version of Gcam APK that work well on the 9C phone by Redmi. you can download and install Google Camera For Redmi 9C using links below.
Honestly, it’s hard to find a compatible GCAM version APK for Redmi 9C that’s works without any problems in the last Android 10. But at least try some Google Camera Version bellow. You may find the right app for your 9C phone.
Like always, before starting, let’s take a look at Redmi 9C specs and features.
Redmi 9C Device Overview
Firstly, the Redmi 9C features a 6.53″ inches IPS LCD display with a HD+ resolution. Underneath the 9C by Redmi, it sports the MTK Helio G35 CPU which can run Google Camera app. It is built on the 12nm process. To the GPU side, it sports the PowerVR GE8320 GPU.
After that Coming to the memory side, it sports 2GB, 3GB or 4GB of RAM, and 32GB, 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. Further, this onboard storage can expandable via external memory card. the phone runs on the last MIUI 12 based on Android 10.
Another key point: the back side, Redmi 9C sports a Triple rear camera, In front, the device comes with a Single Selfie Camera in the front.
|13 MP f/2.2 (wide)
2 MP f/2.4 (macro)
2 MP f/2.4 (depth)
|5 MP – f/2.2
Xiaomi Redmi 9C packs a 5000 mAh non-removable big battery that charges over the Micro USB port, but it support only 10W normal charging. The device is available in Three color options, which are the Midnight Gray, Sunrise Orange and the Twilight Blue.
Finally coming to the pricing, it starts at about 110$.
How to Install Google Camera On Redmi 9C
To install Gcam App on your Xiaomi Redmi 9C device fallow this instructions:
- First Uninstall any Camera App [Gcam] that’s installed on your smartphone.
- Secondly, Download the Google Camera APK file from links below.
- Then Install the GCam Apk file on your Angelica devices.
- Allow install from unknown sources if it is required.
- Open the app, and allow needed app permissions.
- That is all, Enjoy.
How to Install Google Camera Config file
You want to add some settings to improve the quality of your 9C pictures? Follow the following steps:
See Full Article: How To Create, Save & Load XML Config File On Google Camera
Without delay, let’s move on to the important point.
Download Google Camera For Redmi 9C
Actually many users face an issues when trying install Gcam App on Xiaomi Redmi 9C, But Redmi 9C & Poco C3 is the same model phone, so try any of this ports based on 32 Bit.
Here’s link to download the last 32 bit Gcam APK for Redmi 9C smartphone.
- PixelCam_Dise_V1.2_CLONE.apk [Recommended]
Version: Gcam V1.2
File Size: 95.85 MB
Note: When Downloading using Celsoazevedo Choose the Clone Edition.
Alternative Google Camera For Redmi 9C
Similarly you can download an alternative GCam for Redmi 9C [Version 8.3] by MSG in the link below.
Version: GCam 7.3
File Size: 77.90 MB
No One Work? Also Try:
MGC_3.2.045_TlnNeun_v1.0b_B-S-G-based.apk Direct – 24.95 MB
LGCam32bitNEW.apk Mediafire – 25.74 MB
Download Config File For Redmi 9C
However! After you install Google Camera APK, u will need some xml file settings for you Wichaya Gcam to take a clearly and wonderful pictures? download it from the link bellow from Gcamator.com
1- PixelCam_Dise_V1.2_CLONE (Based on a version from The_Dise.)
- Added LIB TN0106
- Added new Exposure Time Method (thanks @Abhi_Shake for your help)
- Fixed several Libpatcher problems (thanks @Abhi_Shake for your help)
- Correction for Temporal Radius
- Correction in libpatcher luma contrast working
- Separate Exposure Compensation for front and rear
- And other changes that I do not remember
2- GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.1_Wichaya_V2.5.apk (Based on Urnyx05’s 7.3.018 v2.1.)
- Aux cameras working on most phones without root apart from some exceptions. (Bug on Zenfone 6 use ultra wide by default at first start up. Just press main lens button) Thanks a lot to Eszdman and Arnova8G2 for the code shared to me and others.
- Added OPPO and Experimental opmode (Thanks Arnova)
- Adjusted some menus in the settings
- Press lib patcher icon bring to lib patcher menu, hold awb icon bring to awb menu, hold exposure button bring to exposure compensation menu (Thanks Overwhelmer)
- Added Gamma Curve, HDR Range Control and experimental lib patcher thanks to Julian Tsependa aka Tatchan for finding the address and Arnova8G2 for the new lib patcher
- Fixed black screen aux video mode on some devices
- Added new option to choose viewfinder buttons layout between old left side or top near the drop down menu
- Added no restart when no setting changes (Thanks Arnova)
- Adjusted viewfinder buttons size based on screen dpi (Thanks Overwhelmer for the suggestion)
- Fixed AUX names on OPPO Find X2 Pro
Also, if you facing any problems with this download links or installation problems, please leave a comment below with a clear explanation about the issue.
More GCAMs For Redmi Devices
In conclusion, I hope you successfully downloaded and installed google camera Apk on your smartphone.
Generally Wichaya Google Camera app work also with the most of Redmi Android phones, Same thing with your Redmi 9C.
Finally, If You have an other last GCam 8.1 for Redmi 9C by Xiaomi? sent it to us using this Forum, and we’ll add it to this Article.