Hi Mi Fans! Here’s a new phone and new gcam app, best Google Camera “Gcam” For The Redmi Note 10 by Xiaomi with all features, This Apk of Google Camera (Pixel) is The Last And Worked 8.1 Version On The For RN10 series Android phone, With Links To Download it for your phone + xml config file.
All We Know that The Google Camera Which are found on Google Pixel phones, It might be the best camera app in the world to shoot great photos with more details. all that because google company much interest in software side.
Below you will find the download link for all gcam apps mods available for your Xiaomi Redmi note 10, Redmi Note 10 pro & Redmi note 10 pro max (indian version).
Redmi Note 10 Device Overview
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 features a 6.67″ inches Amoled display with a FHD+ resolution. Underneath the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro, it sports theQualcomm SDM678 Snapdragon 678 SoC. It is built on the 11nm process. To the GPU side, it sports the Adreno 612 GPU.
Coming to the memory side, it sports 4GB or 6GB of RAM 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. Further, this onboard storage is expandable via the micro SD card. The device runs on the Android 11 with MIUI 12.
Coming to the optics, RN10 sports a Four rear camera setup, In the front, the device comes with a Single Selfie Camera.
Redmi Note 10 MAIN CAMERA 48 MP – f/1.8 (wide)
8 MP – f/2.2 (ultrawide)
2 MP – f/2.4 (macro)
2 MP – f/2.4 (depth)
SELFIE CAMERA 13 MP – f/2.5
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 packs a 5.000 mAh non-removable battery that charges over the Type-C USB port. The device is available in Three color options, which are in Shadow Black (Onyx Gray), Frost White (Pebble White), Aqua Green (Lake Green).
Finally coming to the pricing, it starts at 190$.
Download Gcam For Redmi Note 10 Series
First: Download this STABLE google camera 7.3 version for your Android phone here:
- GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk For Redmi Note 10
- Gcam For Redmi Note 10 Pro & Redmi 10 Pro Max
Secend: install it in your phone.
Third: Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
That’s it. Enjoy!
Redmi Note 10 Gcam Settings
If you need some good setting for your google camera application, to take a clealy and wonderful pictures. you can try these xml setting for Redmi Note 10 gcam.
How To Install Config File On Redmi Note 10?
- Download and install Gcam Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder SD card > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. create it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Xiaomi RN10 Google Camera app.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
Then force stop the Gcam app and relaunch it. To do this, go to Setting > Apps > Choose Google Camera Mod > Click on Force Stop. And Re-launch the Gcam app.
How to Install Google Camera on Note 10 by Redmi
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unknown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
Note: All Google Camera Apps, Moded by a developers, so will have to say we should thank to celsoazevedo all the developers who made the Google Camera app work with most of other Android phones of different companies.
if there any problems with the download link or installation problem, please left a comment bellow with explain.