New phone and new Gcam app, here’s a new Google Camera “Gcam” For The Mi 10T 5G by Xiaomi, This Apk Of Google Camera is The Last And Worked 7.3 Version On The For Mi 10T Android phone, With Links To Download it for your phone with xml config file.
All We Know that The Google Camera Which are found on Google Pixel phones, It might be the best camera app in the world to shoot great photos with more details. all that because google company much interest in software side.
Mi 10T Device Overview
The Xiaomi Mi 10T features a 6.67″ inches IPS LCD display with a FHD+ resolution. Underneath the Xiaomi Mi 10T, it sports the Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 SoC. It is built on the 7nm+ process. To the GPU side, it sports the Adreno 650 GPU.
Coming to the memory side, it sports 6GB or 8GB of RAM 128GB or 128GB of internal storage. Further, this onboard storage is NOT expandable via the micro SD card. The device runs on the Android 10 with MIUI 12.
Coming to the optics, the Mi 10T 5G sports a Triple rear camera setup, In the front, the device comes with a Single Selfie Camera.
Mi 10T 5G MAIN CAMERA SELFIE CAMERA 64 MP – f/1.9 (wide)
13 MP – f/2.4 (ultrawide)
5 MP – f/2.4 (macro)
20 MP – f/2.2
Xiami Mi 10T packs a 5.000 mAh non-removable battery that charges over the Type-C USB port. The device is available in Two color options, which are in the Cosmic Black, Lunar Silver.
Finally coming to the pricing, it starts at 450$.
Download Gcam For Xiaomi Mi 10T
First: Download this STABLE google camera 7.3 version for your Android phone here:
Secend: install it in your phone.
Third: Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
That’s it. Enjoy taking great photos.
Download Mi 10T Gcam Settings
If you need some good setting for your google camera application, to take a clealy and wonderful pictures. you can try these xml setting for Mi 10T gcam.
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Mi 10T Google Camera?
- Download and install GCam Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. create it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Xiaomi Mi 10T Google Camera app.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
Then force stop the Gcam app and relaunch it. To do this, go to Setting > Apps > Choose Google Camera Mod > Click on Force Stop. And Re-launch the gcam app.
How to Install Google Camera on Mi 10T
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
Note: All Google Camera Apps, Moded by a devloppers, so will have to say we should thank to celsoazevedo all the developers who made the Google Camera app work with most of other Android phones of different companies.
if there any problems with the download link or installation problem, please left a comment bellow with explain.