Hello Poco Fans in this new article about the newly worked Gcam version for Poco M3 To download in Apk, There are many Poco Users Who search for Poco M3 Google Camera 8.1 App. This is a Stable Gcam Apk For M3 smartphone by Poco that worked only on Android 10+. These are download links for downloading and installing this last version of the Google Camera app (Parrot043) Based on: GCam 7.3.020 Urnyx05 v1.5 for Poco M3.
Poco M3 Comes with Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 (11 nm) CPU. that can run GCam Apk without problems. all features will work well.
Before starting, here is an overview of Poco M3 specs.
Poco M3 Device Overview
The Poco M3 features a 6.53 inches IPS LCD with an FHD+ resolution. Underneath the Poco M3, it sports the Snapdragon 662 SoC. It is built on the 11nm process. On the GPU side, it sports Adreno 610.
Coming to the memory side, it sports 4Gb of RAM and 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. Further, this onboard storage is expandable via MicroSD Card (dedicated slot). The device runs on Android 10 with MIUI 12.
Coming to the optics, the Poco M3 sports a Triple rear camera setup, In the front, the device comes with a Single Selfie Camera.
Xiaomi Poco M3 Rear Cameras Front Camera 48 MP f/1.8, (wide)
2 MP f/2.4, (macro)
2 MP f/2.4, (depth)
8 MP – f/2.1
Poco M3 packs a 6000 mAh non-removable battery that charges over the Type-C USB port with Fast charging 18W. The device is available in Three color options, which are in Cool Blue, Poco Yellow, and Power Black.
Finally coming to the pricing, it starts at 149 Dollar
Download Poco M3 Google Camera 8.1
You Can Download and Install Gcam For Poco M3.
- Poco M3 GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.6.apk (Recommended):
- Poco M3 Gcam 7.4 (Older Version):
Poco M3 Config file
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Poco M3?
- Download and install GCam Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file in the folder SDCard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. Create it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Poco M3 Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
- Exposure Compensation Buttons in advanced settings for Main, Front, and Night Sight (Thanks Urnyx05, GCam mod community, Parrot043)
- Maximum screen brightness toggle in advanced settings (Thanks Urnyx05)
- Toggle to not to save portraits in folders (Thanks onFire)
- New Social Share apps list (thanks the_dise)
- Cleaned up the code a bit
Note: All GCam Apps, are Moded by developers, so will have to say we should thank CelsoAzevedo for all the developers who made the Google Camera app work with most of the other Android phones of different companies.
Steps to install Google Camera on Poco M3
The GCam APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and open it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. [If already enabled, skip to the installation] In order to do this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it.
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open and use it. and Enjoy!
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, then enable the Camera2api by using build.prop
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your M3 handset. In case, if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write down in the comments below.
Thanks For Reading Our “Google Camera For Poco M3” Topic, if it helps you Please Share it with your friends.