Xiaomi launched recently a low-range new phone, it’s Redmi 10 which comes with good features like 50MP main camera and MTK G88 CPU, and many other features.
He we go back with new worked Google Camera app for global Redmi 10 by Xiaomi, the best GCAM apk from Nikita Version 2.0 working without any problems in the last Android 11 on Redmi 10.
Many Mi fans succeeded in installing the Gcam application on Xiaomi Redmi 10 without facing any problems. if you also have Redmi 10 you can download and install Google Camera APK on your device using the links below.
Before that, let’s take a look at Redmi 10 specs and feautures.
Redmi 10 Device Overview
The Redmi 10 features a 6.5″ inches IPS LCD display with a FHD+ resolution. Underneath the R10, it sports the MediaTek Helio G88 SoC. It is built on the 12 nm process. To the GPU side, it sports the Mali-G52 MC GPU.
Coming to the memory side, it sports 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. Further, this onboard storage is expandable via the SD card. the phone runs on the last MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11.
Coming to the optics, Xiaomi Redmi 10 sports a Four rear camera setup, In the front, the device comes with a Single Selfie Camera.
|REDMi 10||MAIN CAMERA||SELFIE CAMERA|
|50MP – (wide)|
8MP – (Ultrawide)
2 MP – (depth)
2 MP – (macro)
Redmi 10 packs a 5000 mAh non-removable battery that charges over the USB type-C port. The device is available in three color options, which are the Carbon Gray, Pebble White and Sea Blue.
Finally coming to the pricing, it starts at 170$.
How to Install Google Camera On Redmi 10
To install Gcam App on your R10 device fallow this instructions:
- Uninstall any Camera App [Gcam] that’s installed on your smartphone.
- Download the Google Camera APK file from links below.
- Install the app on your Redmi 10.
- Allow install from unknown sources if it is required.
- Open the app, and allow needed app permissions.
How to Install Google Camera Config file
You want to add some settings to improve the quality of pictures? Follow the following steps:
Adding Config file to Gcam App
- Create a new folder into internal storage and name it “Gcam”.
- Create other folder inside Gcam folder and name it “configs7“.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Paste your .xml file to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs7.
Load Config file from Gcam App
- Launch Google Camera app.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
Save your gcam setting as xml file
- Go to Camera app settings.
- Search in Help or General or General/Advanced Section for “Save config file” in Camera Settings.
- Tap it, give any name and save it.
- That’s it.
Download Gcam For Redmi 10
here’s link to download the last Nikita (NGCAM) for your Redmi 10 device.
Download Config File For Redmi 10
Need xml file settings for you Nikita V2.0 gcam to take a clealy and wonderful pictures? download it from the link bellow:
If you facing any problems with the download link or installation problem, please leave a comment below with a clear explanation about the issue.
Google Camera app work with most of Redmi by Xiaomi Android phones, Same thing with the Redmi 10.
You have an other best GCam for Redmi 10? sent it to us using this Forum, and we’ll add it to this Article.