Xiaomi Redmi 9 was and still is one of the best buying phones, Especially by gamers because it comes with an MTk G80 processor at a reasonable price. And because of his weak camera, Redmi 9 users are looking for the best Camera App like Google Camera “GCam” to get beautiful pictures.
If you’re looking for Gcam For Remi 9 by Xiaomi, you are in the right place, we provide below the best and stable GCam Apk For R9 smartphone. work fine with the last MIUI version and Android 10+.
What’s the best Google Camera For Redmi 9?
If you are looking for Best Google Camera For Xiaomi Redmi 9. You are in the right place. Because we provide the most stable versions of Gcam APKs that work well on the Redmi 9 phone by Xiaomi, you can download and install it using the links below.
Gcam Nikita 2.0 is the best compatible Google Camera version APK for Redmi 9, that’s works without any problems in the last Android 10. All GCam features will work well.
But, before starting, let’s take a look at R9 specs and features.
Redmi 9 Device Overview
On the hardware side, the Redmi 9 model by Xiaomi features a 6.53″ inches IPS LCD screen with FHD+ resolution. Underneath the R9 by xiaomi, it sports the Mediatek Helio G80 CPU, built on an 12 nm process, running the Google Camera application. On the graphic side, it sports the Mali-G52 MC2 GPU.
After that Coming to the memory side, it sports 3GB, 4GB or 6GB of RAM and 32GB, 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. Further, this onboard storage can be expandable via a microSDXC memory card. The phone runs on MIUI 11 upgradable to MIUI 12.5 enhanced based on Android 10.
On the backside, The R9 sports a quad rear camera, In front, the device comes with a single selfie camera.
Redmi 9 REAR CAMERA SELFIE CAMERA 13 MP f/2.2, 28mm (wide)
8 MP f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide)
5 MP f/2.4, (macro)
2 MP f/2.4, (depth)
8 MP f/2.0
Xiaomi Redmi 9 packs a 5020 mAh non-removable big battery that charges over the USB Type-C port. Also, it supports 18W charging. The phone is available more then four colors: Carbon Gray, Sunset Purple, Ocean Green, and Pink-Blue.
Coming to the pricing, Redmi 9 cost about 140$.
How to Install Google Camera On Redmi9
To install Gcam App on your Redmi 9 device, follow these instructions:
- First, Uninstall any Camera App [Gcam] installed on your smartphone.
- Secondly, Download the Google Camera APK file from the links below.
- Then Install the GCam Apk file on your Redmi 9 device.
- Allow install from unknown sources if it is required.
- Open the app, and allow needed app permissions.
- That is all. Enjoy.
Download Google Camera For Redmi 9
Here are some links to download the best compatible Gcam APK for the Mi Redmi 9 smartphone.
- NGCam_7.4.104-v2.0_snap.apk [Recommended]
File Size: 129.72 MB
If the above version doesn’t work, try this alternative GCam for Mi Redmi 9 By Google:
File Size: 136.53 MB
Download Config File For Redmi 9 Gcam
However! After installing Google Camera APK, you will need some XML file settings for your Nikita Gcam to take clear and beautiful pictures? download it from the link below from Gcamator.com
How to Install Google Camera Config file
Do you want to add some settings to improve the quality of your Redmi 9 pictures? Follow the following steps:
See Full Article: How To Create, Save & Load XML Config File On Google Camera
Without delay, let’s move on to the critical point.
Based on: B-S-G and Arnova8G2 GCam 7.4.104
- Stable version
- Added isDefaultsLite device config by default
- Changed Etalon7+ lib to NR57W15T17 (Thanks UserX)
- Added new icons and styles
- Updated translations (Thanks Contributors) Fixed and improved Pixel Binning viewfinder button
- Fixed AUX video crash, need enabled restart first (Thanks tigr)
- Some small changes and fixes
- Manual device configs are located in “Settings > Advanced > Device model > Input model”. This will help you to solve some issues if you faced it on the device I cannot test GCam (e.g. if your shutter button is broken I suggest you to try isDefaultsLite config)
- isDefaultsLite seems to be better on all devices. So I set it by default. Just remember, that you always able to change it in settings
- Pixel Binning button now works without restart
More GCAMs For Redmi Devices
In conclusion, I hope you successfully downloaded and installed google camera Apk on your smartphone.
Generally Wichaya Google Camera app work also with most Redmi Android phones, the same thing with your Redmi 9.
Finally, If You have another Last GCam for Xiaomi Redmi 9? Sent it to us using this Forum, and we’ll add it to this Article.