OnePlus Nord is the last Phone launched by Oneplus. And so many people ask for the best, and the worked Google Camera “Gcam” For The OnePlus Nord device. So we will share this Google Camera Apk, the Last 7.3 APK Version for OnePlus Nord Android Smartphone, With The Links To Download it for your Phone.
All We Know that The Google Camera, Which is found on Google Pixel phones, might be the best camera app to shoot great photos with more details. All that because google company much interested in the software side.
OnePlus Nord Device Overview
The OnePlus Nord features a 6.44 inches Fluid AMOLED display with an FHD+ resolution. Underneath the OnePlus Nord, it sports Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G SoC. It is built on the 7nm process. On the GPU side, it sports the Adreno 620 GPU.
The memory side sports 6GB, 8GB, or 12GB of RAM and 64GB, 128GB, or 256GB of internal storage. Further, this onboard storage is NOT expandable via the micro SD card. The device runs on Android 10, With OxygenOS 10.0
Coming to the optics, the OnePlus Nord sports a Quad rear camera setup. In the front, the device comes with a Single Selfie Camera.
OnePlus Nord Rear Camera Selfie Camera 48 MP – f/1.8 (wide)
8 MP – f/2.3 119˚ (ultrawide)
2 MP – f/2.4 (depth)
5 MP – f/2.4 (macro)
32 MP f/2.5, (wide)
8MP f/2.5 105˚ (ultrawide)
The OnePlus Nord packs a 4.115 mAh non-removable battery that charges over the Type-C USB port. In addition, the device is available in two color options, which are Blue Marble and Gray Onyx. Finally, coming to the pricing, it starts at 449$.
Download Gcam For OnePlus Nord
First: Download this STABLE google camera 8.2 for your Android phone here:
- Gcam by 8.2 by Greatness (Recommended)
- GCam 8.1 by Wichaya
Download an alternative google camera v7.3 For OP Nord:
Secend: install it in your phone, and enjoy you time.
Download OnePlus Nord Gcam Settings
Suppose you need some good settings for your google camera application to take clear and beautiful pictures. Then, you can try these XML settings for the OnePlus Nord gcam.
How To Install Config XML File On OnePlus Nord?
- Download and install GCam Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. Creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the OnePlus Nord Google Camera app.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
Then force stop the gcam app and relaunch it. To do this, go to Setting > Apps > Choose Google Camera Mod > Click on Force Stop. And Re-launch the gcam app.
Note: All Google Camera Apps, Moded by developers, so we will have to say we should thank CelsoAzevedo, all the developers who made the Google Camera app work with most of the other Android phones of different companies.
If there are any problems with the download link or installation problem, please leave a comment below explaining.