Today we sharing a new worked Gcam version for Realme C15 To download in Apk, There are many Realme Users Who search for Realme C15 Google Camera App. This is a Stable Gcam apk For C15 smartphone by Realme. These are download links for download and install this last version of google Camera app (Nikita v1.2) Based on: GCam 7.3.018 Urnyx05 v1.5 for Realme C15 .
Realme C15 Come with MediaTek Helio G35 (12 nm) CPU. that can run gcam apk without or with some problems. all features maybe will not work well.
Before we starting, there is an overview of Realme C15 specs.
Realme C15 Device Overview
The Realme C15 features a 6.5 inches IPS LCD with a HD+ resolution. Underneath the Realme C15 , it sports the MTK Helio G35 SoC. It is built on the 8nm process. To the GPU side, it sports PowerVR GE8320 GPU.
|MAIN CAMERA||13 MP – f/2.2 (wide)|
8 MP – f/2.3, 119˚ (ultrawide)
2 MP – f/2.4
2 MP – f/2.4
|SELFIE CAMERA||8 MP – f/2.0|
The Realme C15 packs a 6000 mAh non-removable battery that charges over the Micro USB port with Fast charging 18W. The device is available in Two color options, which are in the Marine Blue, Seagull Silver.
Download Realme C15 Google Camera
- Realme C15 Gcam Download Link:
- Realme C15 Gcam Download Link (7.3):
Realme C15 Config file
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Realme C15 ?
- Download and install GCam Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Realme C15 Google Camera application.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.
- Exposure Compensation Buttons in advanced settings for Main, Front and Night Sight (Thanks Urnyx05, GCam mod community, Parrot043)
- Maximum screen brightness toggle in advanced settings (Thanks Urnyx05)
- Toggle to not to save portraits in folders (Thanks onFire)
- New Social Share apps list (thanks the_dise)
- Cleaned up the code a bit
Steps to install Google Camera on Realme C15
The GCam APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and open it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. [If already enabled, skip to the installation] In order to this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it.
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open and use it. and Enjoy!
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, then enable the Camera2api by using build.prop
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your C15 handset. In case, if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write down in the comments below.