Redmi Note 8 Device Overview
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 features a 6.3 inches IPS LCD display with a FHD+ resolution. Underneath the RN8, it sports the Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC. It is built on the 11nm process. To the GPU side, it sports the Adreno 610 GPU.
Coming to the memory side, it sports 3GB,4GB or 6GB of RAM and 32GB 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. Further, this onboard storage is also expandable via the micro SD card. The device runs on the Android 9 with MIUI11
|MAIN CAMERA||48 MP – f/1.8 (wide)|
8 MP – f/2.2 13mm (ultrawide)
2 MP – f/2.4 (macro)
2 MP – f/2.4 (depth)
|SELFIE CAMERA||13 MP – f/2.0|
The Redmi Note 8 packs a 4,000 mAh non-removable battery that charges over the Type-C USB port. The device is available in Five color options, which are in the Neptune Blue, Moonlight White, Space Black, Nebula Purple, and Cosmic Purple. Finally coming to the pricing, it starts at 169$.
Download Gcam For Xiaomi Redmi Note 8
Download RN8 Gcam Settings
How To Install Config XML Settings File For Redmi Note 8 Google Camera?
- Download and install GCam Mod APK (link above).
- Launch the Google Camera app and test it out.
- Download the Config XML file (link above).
- Go to camera settings > tap on save config file > give any name and save it.
- This will create a new file into the the folder sdcard > Gcam > config.
- Launch a file manager app and go to the location where you saved the config file.
- Copy and paste it to this location: Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Create the folder. creat it if it doesn’t exist.
- Launch the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Google Camera app.
- Double tap on the black area next to the shutter button to open a dialog.
- Select the config file you want to use.
- Tap on Restore Option.